Our Faith Can Move Mountains
- SUPPLIES - Student supplies are being sent home gradually.
- END YEAR PARTY - Monday, May 23, from 9 am to 11 am is our Preschool/STEM End of Year Party and Petting Zoo, Rain date, Tuesday, May 24th. We will use the St. Malachy School Playground and the west lawn of our school. All St. Malachy Catholic Preschool students and parents are invited to our end of year party! Only preschool students and parents may attend – not siblings. If Monday is not a regular attendance day for your child, you will be responsible for your child on this day.
- Please send in a sack lunch and drink for your child the day of the party. If your child has any other allergy related to animals, there will be other activities for them to participate in. If you wish, please bring a blanket or lawn chairs for seating.
- To offset the cost of this fun event, we are asking that each child who plans on attending will donate $6.00 - $10.00. Please send the money in an envelope to school with your child by Wednesday, May 18, marked “End of Year Party.”
- Monday, May 23: Preschool end of the year party (rain date May 24)
- Thursday, May 26: Fly up Day (visit Kindergarten and learn more about next year)
Thank you so much for a great year. What a great group of students. We are so proud of the kids. They inspire us everyday!
- For those continuing on to Kindergarten, we look forward to seeing you in the halls.
- For those headed to another school, best of luck!
- For those of you who will be returning to St. Malachy Catholic Preschool and STEM, we look forward to seeing you in the fall!