- Our most recent newsletter can be found in my links and resources.
- Information about a summer service camp for 6 -8th graders can be found in my links and resources.
- March 2nd is Read across America so students may dress as their favorite book character, bring in a can and dress casual or wear their uniform. Please refer to the handbook regarding casual day guidelines.
- Adoration and benediction is this Friday.
- You will find information about our Lenten service project in my links and resources.
- March 12th our 8th graders will be presenting the Stations of the cross at 7:00 p.m. in the church
- March 19th is a 1:00 dismissal, extended day is open
- March 22-26 is our spring break.
- The registration form for summer camp and Clover Clubhouse for preschoolers can be found in my links and resources.
- In the event you get tested for COVID, prior to returning to school or CYO we need a copy of the results, whether positive or negative.
- Friendly reminder, when on campus please wear a mask.
- If you utilize extended day or are in the late line you can only TEXT(463)209-9650 no longer call the pickup line for it will not be answered. In the event you must speak to Mrs. Wheeler please contact her at (317) 852-2242 ext 7204
Finally, when you arrive:
o Text(include pin #,name, and grade levels)
o Proceed to the airlock where once staff has a visual of you they will release the student from the office.
Our Eyes are Fixed on the Lord.
Mrs. Angela Bostrom