I pray you are all staying warm and healthy. I hope you are able to get outside and play in the snow and not just shovel it.
- Attached is our latest newsletter.
- Attached you will find information about our Lenten service project.
- Attached is information about Cans in Your Hands for a casual day
- Ash Wednesday, 6-8th will be attending Mass while K-5 will live stream and receive ashes.
- Please check the 2021-2022 calendar, spring break for 2022 was changed to align with Ritter and Brownsburg
- Attached is the registration form for summer camp and Clover Clubhouse for preschoolers.
- In the event you get tested for COVID, prior to returning to school or CYO we need a copy of the results, whether positive or negative.
- Friendly reminder, when on campus please wear a mask.
- If you utilize extended day or are in the late line you can only TEXT(463)209-9650 no longer call the pickup line for it will not be answered. In the event you must speak to Mrs. Wheeler please contact her at (317) 852-2242 ext 7204
Finally, when you arrive:
o Text(include pin #,name, and grade levels)
o Proceed to the airlock where once staff has a visual of you they will release the student from the office.
Our Eyes are Fixed on the Lord.
Mrs. Angela Bostrom